Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Gifts we wrapped...

Here are some of the gifts we wrapped with little add on's I had around the house : )

I used my daughter's foam stickers to spruce up white wrapping paper.  The fun part was I let her decorate a present for her daddy and she was so proud of herself.  He of course loved her masterpiece! : )


I had these letters that I bought from Michaels and hadn't used them so instead of using a gift tag, everyone knew who's gift this was.  My daughter loved helping stick the letters on.  I liked her placement of "Y" the best! The best part is I can use the letters again!


I needed a bow but didn't have one, so I made one (the blue bow).  It's not perfect, but I think it came out pretty good for my first attempt at a bow. : ) The snowflake is from Target.  There was a bundle of snowflake ornaments for I think $1.99.  I just took off the string and added a gem sticker.  

Easy and fun decorating with my dear daughter!



1 comment:

  1. Such great cost-saving tips for holiday wrapping! Plus, the hand-made, personal look is always so special. :-)

    ReplyDelete