Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A fun game for Valentine's Day

So if you follow me on Pinterest you quickly learn that I adore the "Oh Happy Day" blog.  So incredible!  I found this fun post of "Fortune Balloon Garland" and I loved it. I thought it could be a fun game for Valentine's Day.  I will have to upload pictures of our Vday tomorrow, but a fun game we're playing tonight is "find your Valentine's Day gifts" using the fortune balloon garland.  I hid small gifts for our kids and put a note in red balloons and tonight we'll be popping them and will watch our little one's run around looking in the places noted.  If you need a last minute plan....this is super easy and cute.  Our daughter likes to pop the balloons so this will get her going.  : )  Here are some pictures from Ohhappyday.com, but visit them for the DIY instructions.

Fortune Balloon Garland (OhHappyDay.com)

Pop Balloons (OhHappyDay.com)

A Fortune, Hiding Spot or Love Note (OhHappyDay.com)


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment