Thursday, February 23, 2012

I'm still around! : )

So, I just wanted to tell you all that I'm so sorry I haven't kept up with my blog posts recently!  I'm really trying to find my way on juggling my family, home, work and keeping all the social media's updated.  It's a lot! : ) My hat is off to all of you who do it all and make it look SO easy!  I've been updating Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest on a regular basis so please come visit me there, but I am still around the blogging world and vow to blog at least once a week!

So today's post is about my little ones, this includes my two kids and my dog (my third kid).  Well, being a mom is my first job and I adore it.  I truly love being able to enjoy every moment with them.  Ella, my daughter just started school and loves it.  Though I do not love all the cold's she brings back home.  Lex (short for Alex), my son is the second and I feel he gets shafted.  I don't read as much as I did with my daughter, we don't go to as many places, and we don't have as much alone time as I did with her.  So while Ella's at school he and I have been going to gym class, the park, etc.  And it's been really nice!  Today he chased a duck screaming "duck", "duck", "duck". : )  I know now that the days go by too quick and that they go from a tiny little thing to off and running.  My poor fur-child needs some attention too. So today we'll take a long family walk.

So til next week, we will rendezvous between diapers, dinner, Real Housewives, parties, and crafting!

Enjoy your day!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment