Saturday, March 10, 2012

Using Food as Decor...love!

So I've recently come across a few ideas that I think are adorable and so I wanted to share...

I am currently working on a "Surf" themed party and when I came across this watermelon, I loved it!  So did my client.  : )  I found the tutorial on Creative Party Ideas by Cheryl.

creativepartyideasbycheryl.blogspot.com


I absolutely LOVE the use of this baked pineapple slice as a flower on a cupcake!!!  Gorgeous (and yummy)!

http://www.duitang.com/people/mblog/20209417/detail/


I love the use of Cotton Candy for these Dr. Suess inspired cupcakes.  Too cute!

creativepartyideasbycheryl.blogspot.com



With Spring and Summer coming around these fruit in ice cubes are fun and cute!

culinarytribune.com

Enjoy!

Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment