Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Hello hello!  My it's been some time since I've posted.  And for good reason, PARTY PARTY PARTY! : )  So if you follow us on Facebook you know that for the last three weeks I've been immersed in planning decor details for a huge party.  There were 4500 tickets given out and they anticipated 3500.  It was certainly the largest party I've had the pleasure of being a part of.  The party was this past Saturday and it was great! Yippie!!!!

Well, with that corporate party, parties coming up and conversations about more parties it got me thinking.  When I started Inspiring Giggles last year I really wanted to focus on children's birthday parties but I'm thrilled to share that we will now be expanding our services.  : ) Inspiring Giggles will remain our children's birthday party planning company and SHAH HOUSE will be our Event Styling and Planning company.  Thank you to all of you who have been so incredibly supportive!  I truly appreciate it!

Jenn

2 comments: